Friday, October 19, 2012

Flannel Friday: The One that Wasn't

I lost my phone last week.

I didn't realize how much I depended on my FancyPhone until it was gone. No more looking to see if a bike was waiting for me at the bikeshare station after I'd already left my house, no more checking my e-mail on the go, no more listening to, well, anything as I walk through the streets and most importantly, no more camera at my immediate disposal.

We had three major events at the library this week that I would have loved to document but without FancyPhone, I was at a loss. The branch has a camera but it didn't have batteries and after that was resolved I discovered that it has the absolute worst picture quality of any digital camera I've ever seen. I've been making it work for the big events, just barely, by begging co-workers to take pictures using their own FancyPhones but until I figure out something a little more sustainable I'll be taking a hiatus from Flannel Friday.

Bye friends, see you soon (hopefully) and with lots of new flannels to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment